Sunday, November 28, 2021

UPCOMING COSPLAY UPDATE: Amber - Genshin Impact

 





Well, looks like I have what I need. Thanks to one of my friends, Leah Ayers (Glynoyri) who has been having the time of her life playing Genshin Impact since I have yet to play it myself soon once I get my hands on it, she was able to grab some screenshots of one of the characters that I have yet to cosplay as, Amber. They look incredible and are exactly what I need and she was a big help to me. Now, I just need to submit them in for a commission on FM-Anime's website and we'll finally have an official costume for her. And for that, I'll shoot to have Amber be my cosplay for 2022 next year. Either way, I can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts