Tuesday, July 13, 2021

NEW COSPLAY IN DEVELOPMENT - Barbara (Ballerina) - "Genshin Impact"

 




Well, guys. I wish I would've got this out earlier, but hey, now is the right time for me. Just about a week ago, I've officially finished coloring the designs for a different variation of one of my cosplays, Barbara from Genshin Impact. In this case, it'll be on her as a Ballerina. I'm really proud on how these designs turned out and they took me a while to color them all in. But all-in-all, I'm really proud of the way they turned out. And hey, once we get the right time and even the amount of material needed, we'll get it going as another cosplay to try out. Handcrafted for this one, since it'll be the first time in a while since I worked on a cosplay by hand and it'll be amazing. Plus, much like my regular Barbara cosplay, it'll be a good opportunity to enter new territory for me. Can't wait to work on it soon and especially, I'll get the opportunity to work with Stacey Anne over at Magpie. It's gonna be something truly amazing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts