Thursday, April 29, 2021

The Big What If...?

 

You know, here's a little something I thought of for some time now. I thought to myself, what if Disney decide to do a live-action adaptation on the anime series/manga and light novel series, "Amagi Brilliant Park"? Well to me, I think since aside from their movies, Disney is also well-known for their theme parks, I think they would be a good fit to do a live-action Amagi Brilliant Park movie. Pretty much staying true to the original while doing their own thing to make it stand out well. Besides, if I decide to write, produce and direct it as one movie to work on soon, I would do it for them. Plus, I think it'll be a good opportunity to see Princess Latifa be the next Disney Princess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts