Thursday, January 7, 2021

LATEST COSPLAY: Venti - Genshin Impact




Well, guys. I finally got out a new cosplay for all of you, so it's time for me to reveal all of you, yours truly as the well-known Tone Deaf Bard. ;)

Yes, folks. Here I am in my Venti cosplay, fully completed and in full for all of you to see. I was super hyped to get this as a Christmas present not too long ago and it looks incredible on me and even fits well. Ever since the day I got myself fascinated by the game, "Genshin Impact" and really hoping to play the game someday, I always want to cosplay as Venti alongside 2 other characters from the game that I already got into my Cosplans which are both Amber and Barbara and now, Venti is worth the wait for me.

I do hope to debut it at a future con some point around in the near future and hey, once I do, being a pretty nice looking Bard, I might come up with a song. ;)

In the meantime, really love this cosplay and I'm glad to have it in my hands. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts