Tuesday, November 17, 2020

NEW COSPLAY IDEAS!!! (Genshin Impact Edition)

 





Now I shall get this out of the way, with what I'm seeing right about now so far, I'm absolutely fascinated by the new video game, Genshin Impact and I'd absolutely love to try this game out soon. In honor of that, I'd already decided on what characters I'd love to cosplay as. Those being Amber, Venti and Barbara. May take time for me as a couple of them is letting me dive into new cosplay territory for me, but I'm really looking forward to all of those cosplays right about now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts