Saturday, October 10, 2020

MisAnthroPony's Video Response to Sailor Moon vs. Sailor Moon Crystal by Ackley Attack TV (SOMETHING I DOUBT WOULD EVER HAPPEN!!!)

 

I shared this last year following up to the release of my Sailor Moon vs. Sailor Moon Crystal video back in November of 2019 after 2 years since I started work on it and was stuck in post-production hell all in Photoshop almost making me wonder if that did actually happen.

To be clear, I'm not a fan of MisAnthroPony. I find him to be quite a terrible reviewer on the internet, let alone a pretty bad analysis channel on YouTube. So, after viewing his videos and didn't take the time to comment on his videos because it would be a waste of time because he would reply defending himself and avoiding any chances of criticism, I felt that I would make this as a way to openly mock him. Thankfully, he didn't respond to this yet and thank god for that because even if he did and end up making a video where he angrily berate this and go on an hour long rant saying that my Sailor Moon vs. Sailor Moon Crystal video sucks even though it's one of my best works in recent years.

Again, I highly doubt he'll respond to this, but if he did, then I think he's messing with the wrong person. Because there's an important life lesson he'll soon learn, which is: Don't mess with an Ackley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts