Monday, April 13, 2020

Interesting Idea!!!

You know, I've been doing some thinking for a bit and seeing on how the new anime, "Princess Connect! Re:Dive" is officially out in Japan and is now available on Crunchyroll and not to mention, I want to do some livestreams on Twitch seeing on how I'm currently setting those up, I was thinking and even talked it over with my girlfriend, CastaMelody. Would you guys be interested in letting me and my girlfriend livestream episodes from this anime on Twitch each week a little bit midway through the morning and give out our thoughts on it with my girlfriend on either Skype or Discord? I'd love to know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts