Thursday, October 10, 2019

See Ackleyattack4427 at RetroGameCon 2019!!!

Hey, everyone! I'm officially confirming right now that next month, I'm returning to RetroGameCon this year. I'm once again, gonna be coming back as a regular attendee and I'm gonna be going cosplaying in my Volume 4 Ruby Rose from "RWBY" there. It'll once again, take place at the OnCenter Convention Center up in Syracuse, NY from November 2nd-3rd and I'll be there on Saturday, November 2nd only! And as usual, I'll be giving away business cards to help advertise my YouTube channel. So, if you see me there, then feel free to come up to me and say hi. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts