Monday, June 24, 2019

See Ackley Attack TV at Salt City Comic-Con 2019!

Hey, everyone! Just want to let you know that I'm officially coming back to Salt City Comic-Con this year, as a regular attendee.  Like my time at Heroes and Villains Con, I'm gonna be cosplaying in my Gender-Bent Ruby Rose (Volume 4 Edition) from "RWBY" and I'm getting myself excited for it. It'll be taking place at the Exposition Center at the New York State Fairgrounds up in Syracuse, New York from July 6th to the 7th and I'll be there on Saturday, July 6th only! And as usual, I'm gonna be giving away business cards to advertise my YouTube channel. So, if you see me there, then feel free to come up to me and say hi. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts