Thursday, March 28, 2019

See Ackley Attack TV at Heroes and Villains Con 2019!

Hey, everyone! Next week, I'm coming back to Heroes and Villains Con once again, as a regular attendee and I'm gonna be cosplaying and debuting my Gender-Bent Ruby Rose (Volume 4 Edition) from "RWBY" and I'm super excited. It's gonna take place at the Cortland Corset Building in Cortland, NY on Saturday, April 6th from 10 AM to 4 PM. And as usual, I'm gonna be giving away business cards to advertise my YouTube channel. So, if you see me there, then feel free to come up to me and say hi. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts