Sunday, October 14, 2018

See Ackleyattack4427 at RetroGameCon 2018!!!

Hey, everyone. I'm officially confirming right now that in less than a month from now, I'm coming back once again to RetroGameCon this year as a regular attendee and this time, like I did at both Tora-Con and Salt City Comic-Con this year, I'm gonna go cosplaying in my Gender-Bent Ruby Rose from "RWBY" there. It'll be once again, at the OnCenter Convention Center up in Syracuse, NY from November 3rd-4th and I'll be there on Saturday, November 3rd only! Plus, as usual, I'm gonna be giving away business cards to advertise my YouTube channel. So, if you see me there, then feel free to come up to me and say hi. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts