Thursday, June 21, 2018

See Ackleyattack4427 at Salt City Comic-Con 2018!!!

Hey, everyone! I know it's pretty early, but I feel like I should get it out of the way. Coming up in 2 weeks from now, I'm gonna be coming to Salt City Comic-Con as a regular attendee and I'm gonna be cosplaying in my Gender-Bent Ruby Rose from "RWBY" there. It'll be at the Embassy Suites by Hilton & Destiny USA up in Syracuse from July 7th-8th and I'll be there on Saturday, July 7th only! Plus, as usual, I'm gonna be giving away business cards to advertise my YouTube channel. So, if you see me there, then feel free to come up to my and say hi. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts