Sunday, September 10, 2017

See Ackleyattack4427 at Syracuse NY Comic Con 2017!

Hey, everyone! I'm officially coming to Syracuse NY Comic Con as a regular attendee and for the 4th time this year, I'm gonna be cosplaying in my gender-bent Sailor Moon cosplay there. The event will be taking place at the SRC Arena and Events Center up in Syracuse, NY on September 22-24, 2017, so I'll be there on Saturday September 23rd ONLY. So, if you guys got a chance, then feel free to come on up to me and say hi! Plus, I'm gonna be giving away business cards to advertise my YouTube channel if you see me there. See you there! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts