Monday, August 22, 2016

Ackley Attack TV UPDATE!!!


Hey, guys. Sorry I forgot to post this hours ago, but anyways, just want to let you know that I am officially back from my vacation to Cape May, NJ this weekend and believe it or not, while I was down there, I did manage to finally meet one of my good friends and YouTubers that I collabed for 4-5 years now. That being Jon McDowell, aka trainboy54. The pictures you are seeing now are the both of us before my mom and I left today to head for home. It was great seeing him and I had an awesome time down there. Here's to hope I'll come back again sometime soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts