Sunday, March 27, 2016

Anime Boston 2016 Wrap-up! :)

Hey, guys. I'm officially back home from Anime Boston 2016 this year. I had an amazing time at that con, even though it's the same as last year, but it was incredible. Special thanks to my uncle, John Caffrey for tagging me along for this con again like last year, and the wonderful people running the con for making this year as big as last year. I'll be sure to put up my album on this con as soon as I can later today and I'll soon working on my new convention vlog on this con, with the major changes I'm now making with this one as well as future con vlogs. Once it's up, I'll be sure to provide you guys a link to it. So, with that said, have a Happy Easter. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ackleyattack4427 Cosplaying as Barbara from “Genshin Impact” as a Baller...

A brand new video is officially up! This time, directed from TikTok, we present yours truly cosplaying as Barbara from "Genshin Impact&...

Top Posts